Wednesday, August 08, 2007

For David

I am so changing my name!

By From the First To Last
hope it's something worth the waiting
It’s the only time that I ever feel
Real Thunderstorms could never stop me.
'Cause there's no one in the world like Emily.

By Bowling for Soup
Emily, you saved the day
Emily, when you threw me away
She was always such a pretty girl
Nobody like her in the world
A little piece of heavenly
That no one else could stand
I see her in my dreams at night
I see you when I close my eyes
I just can't seem to shake you, Emily

By Nine Days
Now Emily hides in a way
She is waiting for a
Knight in shining armor
And I know that nothing I'd say
Could make her see me as a man of honor
But I am

By Beth Nielsen Chapman
Best friends are made through smiles and tears
And sometimes that fades over miles and years
But i knew right away when i saw you again
Emily, we'll always be friends

By Manic Street Preachers
Emily, Emily your gift to me
Emily, a modern sense of beauty
Emily, as precious as your memory:
A simple word called liberty

By Michael W. Smith
On the wire
Balancing your dreams
Hoping ends will meet their means
But you feel alone
Uninspired
Well does it help you to
Know that I believe in you
You're an angel waiting for wings...Emily

No comments: