Monday, March 01, 2010

I'm a Geek! I'm a Geek!

Because I'm horribly geeky, I put together my own Geek Code.  This thing was first assembled in 1993 but hasn't been updated in over ten years (since 1996) so it's a bit out of date.  However, it's fun and worth the effort for me.  So here it is!


-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GS/ED/O d+(-)@ s:>- a- C++ U>+++ P L+ w+ M(+) PS PE++ Y+@ PGP-@ t+(--) !5 X R-(*) tv@(!) b++(+++) DI D- G++ e*++>+++ h>--- r>+++ x?
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

A decoder for this can be found here!  Just copy/paste the code in and you'll learn all about me!  (Just FYI, though, this is a bit cumbersome, because of the way the code is put together.  It's not the most user-friendly of systems.  But then again, it was designed for UNIX users.)

No comments: