Friday, August 03, 2007

I need help.

A couple of months ago and in one of those all-too-frequent moments of temporary insanity, I agreed to revamp my church's website. Recreate, in fact.

You see, the website appeared about a year ago. One of the ladies in the church created it and though her effort is laudable, the result is sad. So when someone at the church found out that I made a website for my previous employer, they asked me to fix the church's. I had no job at the time, and I agreed.

Now, having spent countless hours on it, I can't help being fairly disgusted by the outcome, which I don't even have the guts to upload.

You see, I used Frontpage to create it. I like the program; it's easy to use. I like easy. But when I went on the Microsoft website to check on updates, I was vexed to find that Frontpage is being discontinued to clear the way for Expressions. To quote a fellow blogger, "mother puss bucket bastards."

So now I've been scouring the web for a simple and cheap web design program that I can use to quickly recreate the already recreated website, and that is simple enough for the rather technophobic staff at my church to update themselves when I am in Africa.

So, if you know anyone or any program that can help me, please let me know! I'm ready to shave my head, dress in sackcloth, and cover myself in ashes.

No comments: